In search of the perfect accent? ADD streams of color and class with RIBBON! Cappel’s has so many types to choose from. Ribbons can make everything more festive.
Add a ribbon to anything: use it on packages, clothing, and costumes, at events/parties, even strut your style by adding it to hats and creating hair bows. Including a flash of colored ribbon is such a simple way to make your crafts and creations stand out. Decorate your space, inside and out, to beautifully display your unique style. Cappel’s stock so many styles and patterns. We have great prices for bulk ribbon too!
Whether it’s Christmas, Mother’s Day, Independence Day, or your next baby shower, we have a great selection for you to choose from. Brighten up to your next gathering with decorative, seasonal ribbons that are available in many prints. By the yard or by the roll, we have the ribbon you’re wanting…all the colors of the rainbow!
Here are some easy ways to incorporate unique ribbon ideas:
- Many already use ribbon is to show support within the community.
- A wide yellow ribbon became a sign that someone was returning home from military service after the 1973 hit, “Tie a Yellow Ribbon” was made famous by Tony Orlando & Dawn.
- Pink ribbons are often used to raise awareness for breast cancer sufferers and survivors.
- Tie and twist different colors together around the chairs at the wedding reception to highlight the bride’s colors.
- From balloon bouquets, centerpieces, and wall accents, there are so many different ways you can decorate with ribbon. Tie strands around vases, doorways, reception tables. Tuck it into foliage around the room or outside of your event to capture people’s attention.
- Pluck a few evergreen branches or flowers and add a beautiful ribbon to make a homemade gift tag on your next present to show someone how special they are!
- Think of throwing it into your next school rally event, fundraisers, Mardi Gras or St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
- It can even add romance to your next Valentine’s Day. Tie a simple colored ribbon around flowers can add a special, soft, more professional touch.
- Celebrate your grad in style. Create accents that show off their school colors.