Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Cappel’s website.
- The only personal information we collect is first name, last name and email address, address, phone number.
- We use the personal information collected from you to contact you about something you may have ordered off our site or to address any comments you may have submitted through our Customer Care Center. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared. If you sign up for bulk emails you will be sent bulk emails from time to time. These emails always include a link to unsubscribe should you decide you no longer want to subscribe at that email address.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at 513-345-2842 ext. 110.