Wear a Grandma Wig to look like Mrs. Claus or a 100-year-old woman! This wig features a center part and gray braided bun.
Wig styling tips:
- Cool temperature styling tools, plastic curlers, and hairspray are recommended. Do not use heated styling tools as these will damage synthetic fiber.
- Remove wig from packaging and also remove hair net. For loose, curly and wavy wigs, it is suggested that you hold the wig upside down by the cap and shake to loosen and layer the fibers. This will also add fullness to your wig. Add hairspray to hold if desired. This is not recommended for wigs that are pinned or tightly styled.
- Remove tangles with your fingers and gently brush your wig. The only exception is wigs that are very curly – don’t attempt to brush them.
- If your wig is frizzy or has static cling you can use a dryer sheet to smooth down the fly-away hairs.
Wash and Dry instructions:
- Fill a basin with a mix of cool water (hot water can damage your wig/beard) and mild shampoo. Leave wig/beard to soak for 5 minutes.
- Swirl your wig/beard around in the water, but don’t rub the fibers.
- Rinse your wig/beard under cool running water
- Shake excess water off your wig/beard and spread it on a towel to dry. Alternatively you can put it on a wig/beard stand to dry.
- Brush or style your wig/beard when it is completely dry and it is ready to wear again.